CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Australian a la Generous

I love eateries in Asia.  They not only offer fabulous varieties of exquisite food but also loads of meal-time entertainment.


Just pick up any menu or look at any of the signboards and you would usually find something to amuse you with.  OK, that's not far, not all of them but enough ...

I remember going out to a business lunch once and the client decided to bring us to a local eatery so we could "get real".  I was looking around when I spotted a stall selling "lucksa".  You don't say.  I, of course, got that immediately.  You can never get too lucky, ya know?

Another time I was at a pastry shop and they had a makeshift sign that said, "Bang 1, Get 1 free!"  Now how can anyone resist that offer?

So, it was with great appreciation that I saw this menu spotted and blogged by kennysia.com.  I suddenly had a vision of a well-padded Australian served up in a platter with an apple between his teeth.



0 comments: