CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Karma, Karma, Karma Itsutra


Some really cool visuals from Jialat.com today.  I found the IT Karma Sutra totally hilarious.  Oh, the memories it brings back.


Especially the one of the office sys admin guys who were so useless, we would only call them in at the last resort when we wanted them to cart away old hardware.  

However, the entire organisation went through a supposed hardware upgrade so out came the sys admins guys.  We all vacated our stations so they could do the damage and went for coffee and smokes, knowing that the end was neigh for our poor systems.

When I returned to my desk, I saw a couple of screws lying around and the chassis of my desktop was alarmingly askew.  So I called up sys admins and told them, "Oy, I know you guys are a few screws loose but seriously, there are about 8 screws for the chassis and now there are 3 left on my desk.  Ya think you missed something, mates?"

They were right embarrassed but I rethought things and told them not to come and started reassembling my system myself.  It was safer that way.

0 comments: