CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Wigged Out Hot Momma


Growing up, I constantly heard people comment that my mom looked like Cher. Yes, she did. No, she did not dress like her ... thank the Lord. Yes, she sang as badly as her.

Cher has had many style disasters (remember the blonde do? Shudder) but this latest is truly a class on its own. What cretin convinced her that ill-fitting wig was in?

I think I saw that monstrosity in a drag show just last week. 

But the truly scary thing is that she still looks like mom except mine had redder hair ... Mom, that you?

2 comments:

AR said...

ah but did your mom ever date a young Tom Cruise?

RaisedEyeBrow said...

No but there was a bf she had who was short and weird just like Tom Cruise. Imagine if she had! I might have been a Scientologist instead of a SP! Oh bummer ...