CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Parton Me While I Lay Down

Remember when I wrote about Miz Parton and made all those jokes about her headlights in Hello Dolly?

Well, I feel kinda bad now as the poor burdened warbler has had to cancel her North American tour and is now condemned to 6-8 weeks' of bed rest.

Reason? Bad back. 

Reason for bad back? Blame the tits.

Crushed by this twin set-back, Miz Parton still retains enough humour to announce, "Hey, you try wagging these puppies around a while and see if you don't have back problems." She apparently named each - "shock" and "awe" respectively and has been known to remark, "I don't know if I'm supporting them or they're supporting me."

Gotta love the woman. Brassy balls, good humour, head screwed on the right way and no bs. Hope she gets back to her bouncy self again soon.

0 comments: