CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Challenge 1 - Pissed Mary


Challege 1 - Pissed Mary 


How long more must I hold
This ridiculous pose?

She tried not to purse
Her vermillion slicked lips
Perhaps she should have chosen the nurse
Instead of this shepherdess schtick

But how was she to know the perverted prick
Would choose such skimpy nothings
In the middle of the sticks?

There's a bee buzzing near
I can surely hear
It's coming right for me
Probably in my poor exposed rear

My bottom so crudely
Revealed to the motley
Crew of Japanese tourist
Who paid the mad florist
To organise a kinky little foray
Into a nursery of rhymes in disarray

Where little Bo Peep
And Mary and her stupid sheep
Posed as frozen icons
For the flurry of gleeful Nikons

They don't pay me enough for this
I really need a piss



Not my best but done in all of 15 minutes.  The photo is from Viona who I think is extremely talented and the photo was chosen randomly out of the many in her portfolio.






0 comments: