CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mirror Mirror on the Ullman

I've not seen anything from Tracey Ullman in a long time.  Could be because I actually do not watch much telly.


But I hear she's got a new show and new characters.  I love her characters ... she has this amazing ability to spoof celebrities that makes up for her crass, over-the-top sense of humour.
So here's some of her line-up:


Dead ringer, I say ...



Not as close a resemblance but valiant effort nonetheless.



All she needs are those mint patties and she's in business.




Quite a Mirren image that.


2 comments:

Al said...

Hellen was on Tracey's show back in the late 90s.

I found the official Facebook site for the show:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tracey-Ullmans-State-of-The-Union/10431077017

You should join.

RaisedEyeBrow said...

Okies, mate. Thanks for your update.